-
February 16th, 2002, 11:41 PM
#41
Inactive Member
Regardless of what you see, I truly am a 5 star kid.
*****
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 16, 2002 07:43 PM: Message edited by: Special K?d ]</font>
-
February 17th, 2002, 01:51 AM
#42
Inactive Member
-
February 17th, 2002, 03:27 PM
#43
HB Forum Owner
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lion:
But someone needs to change the look.
Oh, and when you guys are redesigning the place, PLEASE get rid of the "Senior Clone" tags.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Happy now?
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 17, 2002 11:28 AM: Message edited by: Smackie Chan ]</font>
-
February 17th, 2002, 07:24 PM
#44
Inactive Member
Hey Smackie, if you're passing out made-to-order descriptions beneath our nics could you do like Miss C did on her site and make mine "Cunning Linguist"?
Much appreciated, and keep up the good modship work.
Btw, does Py do anything, or is he just the Coffee And Pron Mags Gofer Mod?
-
February 17th, 2002, 07:28 PM
#45
HB Forum Owner
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Van [down by the river]:
Hey Smackie, if you're passing out made-to-order descriptions beneath our nics could you do like Miss C did on her site and make mine "Cunning Linguist"?</font></font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
I don't know if the system allows for custom tags; if it does, I don't know how to do it. I'm still trying to figure out how to post The LINK.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
Btw, does Py do anything, or is he just the Coffee And Pron Mags Gofer Mod? </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
The way we've decided to divvy up the mod duties is that Filthy mods during weekdays, I get nights and weekends, and Py gets Biggie.
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 17, 2002 03:31 PM: Message edited by: Smackie Chan ]</font>
-
February 17th, 2002, 09:25 PM
#46
Inactive Member
I knew it!! I just fucking knew there had to be some reason Py agreed to be a Mod!! You went and dangled in front of him the Biggie carrot!!
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 17, 2002 05:26 PM: Message edited by: Van [down by the river] ]</font>
-
February 17th, 2002, 09:44 PM
#47
HB Forum Owner
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Van [down by the river]:
You went and dangled in front of him the Biggie carrot!!
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 17, 2002 05:26 PM: Message edited by: Van [down by the river] ]</font></font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Resorting to cheap homosmack, eh Van?
-
February 17th, 2002, 10:15 PM
#48
Inactive Member
Hey!
Innuendo, entendre and puns are in an entirely different league than "cock garage" smack!
-
February 17th, 2002, 10:18 PM
#49
HB Forum Owner
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Van [down by the river]:
Innuendo...[is] in an entirely different league than "cock garage" smack!</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm not so sure about that. Isn't innuendo an Italian suppository?
-
February 18th, 2002, 12:52 AM
#50
Inactive Member
All I get when I try custom avatar upload is:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /cgi-bin/ on this server.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks